R-1 [ visa ]

allows foreign religious members, such as ministers, to enter the United States for religious work for up to 5 years

EB-4 [ green card ]

allows ministers and non-ministers in religious vocations and occupations to obtain permanent resident status

R-1 and EB-4 Specialists Religious Worker


With over 30 years of dedicated experience, we are able to give you decades worth of advice and legal counsel.  Here at Tsang & Associates, we boast an unrivaled history of efficiency, creativity, and professionalism.  Our high success rate for R-1 and EB-4 shows our commitment to the successful process of your case.


At Tsang & Associates, you are the center of all that we do.  We're experts at simplifying the legal process for our clients (especially with stringent USCIS regulations), and tailoring our services to your needs.  Our competitive edge is the extra step we take to make our clients completely satisfied.


As a family-owned international firm, our home is your home.  Just like family, we're dedicated to providing you with the best: creative solutions to legal problems at competitive prices.  Our commitment to transparency and individualized attention is part of our aim to provide value and peace of mind at every stage.